To our members:
The credit union is committed to making available financial products and services that will enable you, our member, to meet you financial needs and reach your financial goals. Protecting your personal information and using it in a manner consistent with your expectations is a priority of the credit union.
- The credit union will collect only the information that is necessary to conduct our business in a safe and secure manner for our members.
- The credit union will protect your personal information. We will maintain security controls to ensure that member information in our files and computers is protected. Where appropriate, we will use security coding techniques to protect against unauthorized access to personal records, ensure accuracy and integrity of communications and transactions, and protect member confidentiality.
- You, the member, will always have access to your information. You will always have the opportunity to review your information and make necessary changes to ensure that our records are complete and accurate.
- The credit union will only share information when absolutely necessary. We will only share information to administer the products and services we provide, when required to do so by the government or when we partner with other businesses to offer a broader array of products and services.
- The credit union will partner only with businesses that follow strict confidentiality requirements. The businesses we select will offer products designed to enhance our members’ economic well being. Under no circumstances will we authorize or sell member information to telemarketing firms.
- The credit union will offer you a choice in how your information is used. Any member of our credit union may elect to keep information from being shared with business partners. We will inform you how to exercise your choice, and we will take all reasonable steps to make sure your requests are followed. Annually, we will remind you of your right to choose.